The BlondeMoney team has spent the summer going through all 650 MPs in the UK Parliament to determine their personal view on Brexit. We ranked them on a scale of -15 for the most "Remain" to +15 for the most "Leave". We used 24 criteria, including:
- their personal declared vote;
- their position in any Brexit campaigning organisation;
- their votes against their party;
- and their declared views on Brexit.
- We scoured the official Parliamentary records on Hansard along with their websites, articles and constituency briefings.
The results show: