– Coronavirus to knock oil growth back to 2011 levels said IEA
– Sinn Fein wants talks with Fianna Fail on coalition
– UK cabinet reshuffle Julian Smith, Andrea Leadsom, Theresa Villiers, Geoffrey Cox out
– Centrica (British Gas) plunged to £1bn loss after price cap and falling gas prices
– Domino’s to leave Norway, prefers to focus on ailing UK
– Google completed $2.6bn purchase of Looker Data Sciences after approval from UK competition watchdog
Equities were lower as virus cases jumped overnight.
Boris Johnson tightens his grip on power as he changes his cabinet, this is a Dominic Cummings reshuffle.