This week we will find out:
- What's the endgame in UK/EU Trade Talks? - Irish General Election aftermath
- How much monetary & fiscal stimulus will come in 2020? - Powell testimony & ECB Speakers (Tues), RBNZ, Riksbank (Weds)
- Will Trump win re-election? - New Hampshire primary (Tues)
- How are the markets doing? - More Earnings, but higher gamma
We already know:
- The UK and EU trade will not have signed a full trade deal by 31 Dec 2020.
- To read this article, please log in or sign up to one of our subscription packages.