- Senate passes $2trn now back to the House, probably Friday for the vote
- China’s city of Xianning lifted lockdown but a new test means people cannot actually leave
- Japan’s GPIF to raise ratio of foreign bonds in portfolio
- Russia bans all foreign flight except those repatriating Russians
- ECB opens itself to new court challenges as it will not apply its self-imposed limits on a coronavirus bond
- Kosovo saw the collapse of their government over coronavirus row
- Ford cut to junk by S&P Global Ratings
US equity markets saw their first back-to-back equity gains in a month last night in New York. Asia a bit more mixed and US equity futures all lower.
US Jobless claims as 12:30pm London time today range from 4.0m to 0.86m compared to 0.281m last week.
On this day in 1973 the Stock Exchange admitted women for the first time