- Boris' calculation of his success has changed with the advent of the second lockdown. Brexit is no longer the main dividing line for the electorate, Covid is.
- That changes his calculation on the personnel he requires around him.
- The Vote Leave campaigners have become liabilities rather than assets
- Hence Lee Cain is gone, having been allegedly linked to the unhelpful leaking of the second lockdown
- And now Dominic Cummings has
To read this article, please log in or sign up to one of our subscription packages.